KnMa - literature
Knowledge Management - Literature
- ANDERSON, R.C./SPIRO, R.J./MONTAGUE, W.E. (Eds.): Schooling and the acquisition of knowledge. – Hilsdale 1977
- BEDNAR, A.K./CUNNINGHAM; D./DUFFY, T.M./PERRY, J.D.: Theory into practice – how do we link?, in: DUFFY/JONASSEN 1992, 17-35
- BROWN, A.L.: Development, schooling, and the acquisition of knowledge about knowledge: Comments on Chapter 7 by Nelson; in: ANDERSON et al. 1977, 241-253
- DAVENPORT, T.H. & PRUSAK, L.: Working knowledge. How organizations manage what they know. - Boston: Harvard Business School Press 1998.
- EPPLER, M.J.: Conceptual management tools: A guide to essential models for knowledge workers. - St. Gallen: Universität 1999
- RICARDO, F.J.: Hypertext and knowledge management. Proceedings of th twelfth ACM conference on hypertext and hypermedia 2001 (pp.217-226). - Arhus, Denmark 2001
- TERGAN, S.-O.: Learning and Knowledge Management with Hypermedia; in: in: Unterrichtswissenschaft 31 (2003) H4/pp. 334-358.
(Study about power of hypermedia for individual and cooperative knowledge management for supporting self-regulated ressource-based learning.)